Certificate in Labor Studies
The certificate provides the focused knowledge related to the workplace. It is designed for individuals seeking basic knowledge about labor rights, collective bargaining, labor problems, and more. Students can build their course of study from a rich list of labor studies courses and the guidance of our advisors.
Certificate in Labor Studies 30 credit hours.
- 18 credit hours in Labor Studies (LSTU-L), including 15 credits in core courses,*
- 3 cr. in Arts and Humanities (A&H)
- 3 cr. in Science and Math (S&M)
- 3 cr. in Social and Behavioral Science (S&B)
- 3 cr. in one of the A&H, S&M or S&B areas
*Core Courses consist of all LSTU-L100 and 200-level courses, except L190, L199, L290 and L299
Student Consumer Information About this Program at (IUPUI)
Student Consumer Information About this Program at (Bloomington)