Labor Studies is open for all IU students!

Who is eligible to apply to the Department of Labor Studies?

  • All qualified high school graduates
  • General Education Diploma (GED) Certificate holders
  • Students admitted to Indiana University
  • Students who have completed at least 12 college credits of course work

International Students

The Office of International Affairs is located at 902 W. New York Street, Room ES 2126 and provides a wide range of services to international applicants and students.

Visit the Office of International Affairs